Spring Arugula, Apricot, Avocado & Pistachio Salad with a Lemon Tahini Dressing
By Shivangi Rao
Ingredients for Salad:
- 5 oz of washed and dried baby arugula
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 fresh apricot chopped or 7-8 dried apricots chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted pistachios
Ingredients for Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Soom tahini
- 1/2 cup full-fat yogurt I use European Style yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic grated
Instructions for Salad:
- Assemble all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle dressing on top and mix well.
- Serve immediately!
Instructions for Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until a thin dressing like consistency forms. Add additional water if needed to thin it (especially if you are using greek yogurt).
- Adjust seasonings as necessary before dressing salad.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!