Pumpkin Cinnamon Streusel Muffins (Flourless)
By Shivangi Rao
Ingredients for muffins:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée sweet potato purée works great too!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice or 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda gluten free and aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
Ingredients for cinnamon streusel: adapted from paleo running momma’s streusel recipe:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chilled and solid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom optional
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper
- Mix all streusel recipes together using a fork until a crumbly texture is created. Place in the fridge until ready to bake muffins.
- Mix all muffin ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into muffin cups (3/4 of the way)
- Remove streusel from the fridge and use clean fingers or a spoon to place on top of muffins.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until muffins are cooked through and streusel is slightly golden brown on top.
- Remove and let cool. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!