Chai Ginger Cookies
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 tablespoon solid coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 teabag of masala chai contents
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups almond flour I use Bob’s Red Mill brand
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine the coconut oil, molasses, and the pure maple syrup to a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Then, to the same wet mixture, add the egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, tea bag contents, dry spices, and salt to make your dry flour mixture.
- Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir together until combined.
- Take out one tablespoon at a time of the batter and gently mold it into the shape you want (mine are usually slightly flat and round).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!