Paneer & Veggie Skewers
By Shivangi Rao
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Marinate chopped paneer and bell peppers in curry in a hurry sauce by massaging sauce using hands into paneer & veggies.
- Let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Lay them on a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a little.
- Use toothpicks to pierce a pepper, followed by a paneer piece, and lastly another pepper.
- Line “skewers” on a tray and serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!