Pomegranate & Mint Raita
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 cups yogurt whisked so it’s a bit more runny and smooth or use Straus European style yogurt – perfect consistency
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp finely ground black salt if you don’t want to buy black salt or don’t have it, you can use regular salt but flavor will change slightly. You could also try using chaat masala.
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 large pomegranate
- Seed pomegranates from half a piece of a large pomegranate
- Mix seeds with black salt, all spices listed above, mint, and yogurt. Stir well until fully combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking if necessary.
- Garnish with extra mint leaves and pomegranate seeds if you wish.
- Serve chilled!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!