Thai Shrimp Salad with a Sweet Chili Almond Butter Dressing
By Shivangi Rao
Ingredients for Thai Shrimp
Ingredients for Salad
- 4 cups greens of choice
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 large cucumber sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup roasted sweet potatoes diced and/or 1 cup Brussel sprouts roasted roast with salt, pepper and a tbsp of coconut aminos
- Any other veggies of choice
- 1/4 red onion chopped finely
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
Ingredients for Almond Butter Dressing
- 3/4 cup unsalted organic almond butter should be smooth and runny in consistency – Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods 365 brands work well
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt or more to taste
- Chop all veggies for salad and roast any other veggies (sweet potatoes, Brussel sprouts) you’d like to add to the salad. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Toss thawed shrimp with all ingredients for shrimp listed until well coated and combined.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- While shrimp is broiling, combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add shrimp on top of the salad in the mixing bowl, and toss with dressing (add as much as you prefer).
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!