Pav Bhaji Masala Fries
By Shivangi Rao
- 4 russet potatoes or Japanese sweet potatoes or regular American sweet potatoes cut into 1/4 or 1/2 inch sticks
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chopped red onions jalapeños, and cilantro for garnish
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt with 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 small clove grated garlic, and salt to taste until smooth and runny for dipping!
- Ketchup or any other dipping sauces to serve
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes into 1/2 or 1/4 inch strips.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil and spices. Season with salt.
- Working in batches, spread an even layer of sweet potato fries in fryer basket. Cook at 375° for 10 minutes, flip fries, then cook 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, make yogurt dipping sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk whole milk yogurt with 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 small clove grated garlic, and salt to taste.
- Serve fries hot with garnishes and dipping sauce(s)! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!