These masala eggs are Whole30 compatible and perfect if you’re doing Whole30 or for whenever you’re in a pinch! They come together so quickly and easily, and are filled with fragrant spices and flavor! Boiled eggs are pan fried in buttery golden ghee and spices like cumin, coriander, garam masala, garlic powder, red chili powder and turmeric. I love eating these for breakfast with some veggies or for any meal of the day. Please leave a comment if you try them and let me know how you like them! Enjoy!
- 8 boiled eggs, peeled, cooled and sliced in half
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder `
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (about half of a lemon)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Boil your eggs. Cool and peel them and slice them in half.
- Melt some ghee on a large frying pan on low-medium heat.
- Add all spices and mix in the melted, hot ghee for just a minute or so. Turn the heat to low.
- Add the sliced boiled eggs face down. Cook for a couple minutes. Flip them to the other side and cook for a couple more minutes until eggs are slightly browned and fully coated in spices.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with a fresh squeeze of lemon and chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!