Tandoori Paneer Bombay Frankie
By Shivangi Rao
- All ingredients for tandoori paneer
- Positively Plantain tortillas Or if you tolerate gluten, fresh roti (Indian flatbread)
- Chopped onions tomatoes, cilantro,
- Tamarind date chutney
- Cilantro mint chutney
- and lime wedges for garnish all optional
- Make tandoori paneer
- Heat individual tortillas or naan on a dry pan until slightly browned, pliable, and fully heated.
- Stuff with tandoori paneer and all toppings (fresh veggies and chutneys). Wrap into a burrito shape.
- Wrap end of burrito with foil.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!