Sweet Potato & Pecan Butter Muffins
By Shivangi Rao
- 1/2 cup sweet potato purée
- 1 cup pecan butter I use Georgia Grinders
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice or 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda gluten free and aluminum free
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a muffin tin with parchment paper
- Mix all muffin ingredients together in a mixing bowl, first the wet ingredients followed by the dry.
- Pour batter into muffin cups (3/4 of the way)
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until muffins are cooked through.
- Remove and let cool. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!