Sweet Potato “Toast”
- 2 Japanese sweet potatoes or regular sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp Everything bagel seasoning or a mixture of dried garlic, onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, sea salt, and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup of greens arugula, spinach, or baby kale work great!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Wash sweet potatoes and dry them completely (skin on)
- Bake sweet potatoes on a baking sheet for 60 minutes
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven and let cool
- Once cooled, peel skin off potatoes
- Slice into quarter-inch pieces lengthwise (I store the pieces in the fridge and eat throughout the week)
- Top each slice with sea salt and ghee. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Then, top with greens and crumbled feta. If dairy-free, slice avocado instead of feta and place on top of greens. Sprinkle everything seasoning and a small amount of salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve warm!
- Reheat remaining pieces and follow the same instructions throughout the week. 2 sweet potatoes should provide for 4-6 toasts!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!