Roasted Farmers Market Squash with Pesto Dipping Sauce
By Shivangi Rao
- •4 yellow squash cut into thin rounds
- 4 zucchini cut into thin rounds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Wash and cut squash and zucchini into thin 1/4 inch rounds. Dry them thoroughly and lay on 2 baking sheets so that they have room and aren’t crowded.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning thoroughly.
- Drizzle olive oil mix on veggies. Use clean hands and massage into pieces.
- Roast in the oven at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until slightly golden brown on the edges of pieces and tender.
- Serve with pesto on the side for dipping. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!