Garlic Roasted Broccoli
By Shivangi Rao
- •1 large head of broccoli about 1.5 pounds
- 4 cloves of garlic grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash broccoli and cut into smaller florets of equal size. Dry florets thoroughly and place on a lined baking sheet. Make sure florets have space and are not crowding each other.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, grated garlic, and Italian seasonings until fully combined.
- Drizzle olive oil mixture over broccoli. Use clean hands to massage well into florets.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until fork-tender and edges are slightly browned.
- Remove and place on a serving dish. Garnish with crushed red pepper, Parmesan, or enjoy on its own!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!