Pesto Spaghetti Squash
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 large spaghetti squash cut in half
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Ingredients for pesto
- Make pesto using my recipe. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt on the interior side of each half.
- Place halves face down on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until squash is tender and slightly golden brown on the edges.
- Use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti squash. Place all spaghetti into a bowl.
- Mix well with your desired amount of pesto. Serve individual portions in bowls or plates.
- Add extra olive oil, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, or other ingredients, such as roasted veggies, as you please. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!