Herb Roasted Zucchini, Blistered Tomatoes & Goat Cheese Bake
By Shivangi Rao
- 3-4 zucchinis/peppers/eggplant you pick the veggies! chopped in half and then sliced lengthwise into 3 thin slices
- 1 24 oz package of cherry tomatoes I like the ones that are all different colors!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup or more! crumbled goat cheese (feta works too!)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Crushed red pepper and a handful of chopped fresh parsley/mint for garnish optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop zucchinis in half, and then slice them lengthwise into 3 thin slices.
- Lay zucchini slices and tomatoes on a lined baking sheet. Cover in olive oil, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Massage spices and oil using hands into zucchini slices. Make sure all of the veggies have enough room so use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Once done baking, remove from oven.
- Begin layering zucchini slices and goat cheese crumbles on top of each other in four ramekins.
- Add 5-6 blistered cherry tomatoes and extra goat cheese on top in each ramekin.
- Add extra olive oil if needed.
- Place in oven again for another 10-15 minutes or until cheese looks a little browned/melted.
- Sprinkle crushed red pepper and chopped parsley or mint on top at the end for garnish.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!