Indian Carrot Salad
- 5 medium-sized carrots
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Peel and grate the carrots finely
- Add lemon juice and salt to carrots and mix well.
- Temper mustard seeds in hot oil in a shallow pan. Once they are finished popping, add green chilies and let it fry in oil.
- Add mustard seeds/chilies and oil on top of carrots. Mix well.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve cold or room temperature for a refreshing salad!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!