Mini Greek Egg Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat
- 8 eggs
- Any veggies or meat you want I use chopped spinach, sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta optional
- 1 teaspoon Greek herb mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk the 8 eggs in a bowl
- Add coconut milk and continue to whisk
- Add all herbs, salt, pepper, and veggies and mix well
- Pour into muffin tin with parchment paper muffin cups. Fill halfway.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until middle is cooked
- Serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!