Blueberry Cardamom Waffles with Whipped Maple Yogurt
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs whisked
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup yogurt whipped with 2 tbsp maple syrup whipped maple yogurt
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a mixing bowl. Fold wet ingredients into dry until fully combined. This is your batter!
- Grease the surfaces of your waffle maker with melted coconut oil or melted ghee.
- Place 2-3 tbsp of batter in your waffle maker (should be plenty for a mini waffle maker, add more for a regular waffle maker).
- Once it’s finished cooking remove and serve on a plate. Top with whipped maple yogurt and fresh berries. Add extra maple syrup on top of the waffle. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!