Warm Artichoke Feta Dip
By Shivangi Rao
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 14 oz can or jar of artichokes drained, or 1 frozen package artichokes (thawed and squeezed of extra liquid)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini I like to use Soom Foods tahini
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder optional
- 1/4 tsp paprika or cayenne optional
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- A handful of chopped parsley for garnish optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown on top.
- Remove and garnish with extra olive oil, parsley, and/or paprika.
- Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!