Garlic Yogurt Stuffed Mini Potatoes with Chili Oil Drizzle
By Shivangi Rao
Ingredients for Roasted Potatoes:
- 1 bag of mini round rainbow potatoes I get them from Whole Foods
- 1 tbsp Olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Ingredients for Garlic Yogurt:
- 2 cups plain full fat greek yogurt I use Siggi’s because it’s really thick which is what you want. You could also use goat cheese for this
- 3-4 cloves garlic freshly grated
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Ingredients for Chili Oil Drizzle:
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions for Roasted Potatoes:
- Put the oil in a small mixing bowl. Add in all dry spices (including indian spices listed in ingredients, salt, pepper, etc.) and mix in with oil.
- Wash the potatoes and dry them.
- Place them on a baking sheet. Pour the oil & spice mixture on top of the potatoes. Massage it into all potatoes using your hands so that all potatoes are evenly coated with spices and oil. Add extra salt if necessary on top after you are done.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F. Once heated, put tray of potatoes in oven. Roast for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Instructions for Garlic Yogurt:
- Grate garlic.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Instructions for Chili Oil:
- Add oil and chili flakes to a shallow pot on medium heat.
- Stir frequently and simmer on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let cool for 1 hour.
Instructions for Assembling:
- Slice cooled down potatoes in half without cutting all the way through.
- Place 2 tsps of yogurt in each potato.
- Drizzle with chili oil. Sprinkle extra chili flakes on top.
- Garnish with 1-2 fresh parsley leaves.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!