Sesame Beef & Broccoli Lettuce Wraps
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 lb lean cut beef Whole Foods sells stir fry pre-cut beef
- 3/4 cup veggie or meat stock
- 1/2 cup Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Garlic Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp gluten-free sriracha I get mine from Whole Foods. I also use 1 tbsp of sriracha but I tolerate/prefer a lot of spice!
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1- inch ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup steamed broccoli optional
- 1 tsp sesame seeds for garnish optional
- Chopped cilantro for garnish optional
- 1/2 scallion chopped for garnish optional
- 1/4 jalapeño sliced finely for garnish optional
- Shredded carrots for garnish optional
- Butter lettuce or gem lettuce for wraps
- Set instant pot to sauté mode. Add olive oil to the pot and place beef in the pot. Sprinkle salt on top. Sear the beef for around 1 minute on each side until browned. Do not overcook it!
- Add in stock and coconut aminos and mix with beef.
- Set instant pot to pressure cook on high for 10 minutes. Make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Meanwhile, mix garlic coconut aminos sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, sriracha, honey, pepper, salt, arrowroot powder. Mix until thick sauce forms. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Steam 1 cup of broccoli florets until tender and set aside. I just place frozen broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- When beef is done pressure cooking, quick-release pressure by turning the valve to venting.
- Use tongs or slated spoon to remove beef into a bowl. Add steamed broccoli in as well. Pour sauce on top and combine with beef and broccoli.
- Taste beef and broccoli and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Lay several clean (washed and dried) lettuce pieces on a serving dish.
- Place 1 tbsp of beef and broccoli in each lettuce wrap. Garnish with sesame seeds, scallions, cilantro, shredded carrots, jalapeños, or anything else you like! Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!