Roasted Brussel Sprouts Caesar
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 pound fresh Brussels stems off and chopped in half
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely ground almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast OR 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- A few shakes of Everything But The Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’s
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- Place chopped Brussels on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Use hands to massage oil and salt and pepper into Brussels. Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- 15 minutes into baking, remove Brussels from oven and sprinkle almond flour on top and drizzle a bit more olive oil on top. Place in the oven again for the remaining 10 minutes. Check the oven after 5 minutes as some oven temperatures vary. Brussels should be crispy, browned, and fork-tender once finished.
- Meanwhile, mix yogurt, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt, grated garlic, nutritional yeast, fish sauce (optional), and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. Mix well until combined. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. This acts as the Caesar dressing.
- Remove Brussels from the oven and place it in a bowl. Mix dressing with Brussels until well coated. Place Brussels in a serving dish. Top with chopped parsley or a couple of more shakes of the Everything seasoning. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!