Roasted Pear Arugula & Feta Salad
By Shivangi Rao
Ingredients for Roasted Pears:
- 1 ripe Bartlett pear
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground ginger
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Ingredients for Salad:
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp dried currants
- 1/4 cup crumbled high quality feta
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 2 tbsp Pure Indian Foods Almond Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Instructions for Roasted Pears:
- Peel, core, chop the pear into wedges.
- Toss in all ingredients listed in a mixing bowl.
- Lay on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Instructions for Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients listed and whisk in a small bowl. Set aside until serving.
Instructions to Assemble Salad:
- Lay arugula on salad plates.
- Top with roasted pears, feta, pumpkin seeds, currants, and drizzle dressing on top.
- Serve immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!