Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- 2-3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or salt of choice
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon of cajun seasoning or a mixture of dried garlic, onion, oregano, paprika, chili, cilantro, cumin seed, coriander seed, parsley, and ginger
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the sweet potato into 1/4 inch slices
- Lay the slices on a baking sheet and coat in salt, seasonings, and coconut oil
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sweet potato fries are cooked through and crisp (flip halfway)
- Serve with burgers or eat as a snack!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!