Almond Blueberry Pancakes
- Coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
- 3 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel the banana and mash it with a fork.
- Add the 3 eggs, vanilla extract, and continue to mash.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, and salt and mix well to form a batter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of softened coconut oil to the batter and mix well.
- Add blueberries to the batter and mix in.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan on medium heat
- Spoon batter onto the pan and form a pancake shape
- Fry each side until golden brown and cooked through
- Serve hot with nut butters, raw honey, or a small amount of high quality Grade B maple syrup to taste!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!