- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or salt of choice
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5-2 lbs of grass-fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix the ground beef and all seasonings well in a mixing bowl.
- Form patties that are 1/3 inch thick
- Bake for 4-5 minutes. Flip at that time.
- Bake for another 12 minutes or until the temperature is at least 160 degrees F.
- Serve atop greens, sweet potatoes, avocado, tomatoes, chopped jalapenos, and any other fixings you want! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!