Instant Pot Shrimp Saganaki
By Shivangi Rao
- Instant Pot
- 1 lb peeled deveined, raw wild-caught shrimp
- 1 1 5 oz can of organic tomato sauce no sugar/salt added – I like Muir Glen
- 1 small-medium red onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- A handful of chopped cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 thin slices of lemon
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley or more for garnish
- Set Instant Pot to saute mode. Add in olive oil, onions, and garlic.
- Saute until cooked down.
- Add in spices, salt, pepper and continue to saute.
- Add in tomato sauce and let it simmer with the spices and onions/garlic.
- After a few minutes add in raw shrimp, and give it a good stir in the tomato sauce so it’s fully combined.
- Set Instant Pot to pressure cook mode on low for 4 minutes. Turn the pressure valve to sealing.
- While you wait, set your oven to broil on high.
- Once it’s done pressure cooking, release the pressure immediately by turning the pressure valve to venting.
- Remove contents into a cast-iron skillet. Add in crumbled feta, lemon slices, and chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Place in oven to broil for 1 minute on high.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley, and a fresh squeeze of lemon.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Greek food, shrimp saganaki, paleo recipes, gluten-free recipes, paleo shrimp saganaki
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!