By Shivangi Rao
Ingredients for Pork:
- 1 lb organic pasture-raised ground pork if vegetarian, use crumbled tofu or soy-based protein like beyond meat!
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos or Tamari if you can tolerate soy
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp gluten-free/paleo sriracha this brand is pretty good, and so is this one!
- 4 scallions chopped both green and white parts
- 1 tbsp raw or organic honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
Ingredients for Veggies:
- 20 oz of sauteed veggies and greens zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, spinach, kale, or really anything works!
- 1 tbsp cooking oil of choice I used sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Ingredients for Cauli Rice:
- 20 oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp cooking oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
Ingredients for Fried Eggs:
- 4 eggs 1 egg per bowl
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cooking oil of choice
- Extra gluten-free or paleo sriracha
- Chopped green scallions
- Sprinkle of extra black/white sesame seeds if you have them!
Instructions for Pork:
- In a small bowl combine coconut aminos, sesame oil, sesame seeds, honey, garlic, ginger, chopped white parts of scallions. Mix well until fully combined. This is your sauce!
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground pork and sauce to the skillet. Saute until pork is browned and well combined with the sauce.
- Transfer the ground pork to a bowl and set aside.
Instructions for Veggies:
- Saute veggies on high heat in oil and seasonings until they’re crispy but cooked.
- Transfer veggies to a bowl and set aside.
Instructions for Cauli Rice:
- Saute cauli rice on high heat until fully cooked, fluffy, and excess water is evaporated. I like my cauli rice browned a bit so it’s crispy for the bibimbap bowl!
- Transfer cauli rice to a bowl and set aside.
Instructions for Fried Egg:
- Fry an egg on a pan in oil on medium-high heat until white is crispy but the yolk is runny.
Instructions to Assemble Bibimbap bowl:
- Place equal proportions of veggies, cauli rice, and ground pork in a bowl. Make sure cauli rice, pork, and veggies are really hot!.
- Place fried egg on top, along with a drizzle of extra sriracha, black/white sesame seeds, chopped green scallions, or anything else you’d like.
- Serve immediately, mix the egg into hot veggies/rice/pork and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!