Paneer Tikka Masala Nachos
By: Shivangi Rao
- 1 bag of tortilla chips I prefer Siete Foods grain-free tortilla chips
- 1 batch of my paneer tikka masala
- 1/2 cup of Straus European Style Yogurt
- 1 cup of shredded cheese or more!
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- Any other toppings you want sliced avocado or guacamole would be great!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay tortilla chips on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Later on in this order: 1) paneer tikka masala; 2) shredded cheese
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling
- Top with a drizzle of yogurt, cilantro, chopped red onions, jalapeños, and anything else you would like!
- Serve and eat immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!