These tacos come together when you’re in a pinch. Meal prep the kheema in your instant pot or on the stovetop ahead of time and assemble into tacos for a nourishing and satisfying weeknight meal. I use grain free tortillas to keep it grain and gluten free. These are spicy, savory and so delicious. Also, don’t forget to add your favorite fixin’s on top! Enjoy!
Indian Kheema Tacos
- 4 servings kheema
- 1/4 cup chopped greens of any kind for taco optional
- chopped jalapenos, onions, cilantro and squeeze of lime for garnish
- 4 Positively Plantain tortillas use code RAODYRECIPES for 20% off
- Drizzle of garlic yogurt dressing
Garlic Yogurt Dressing
- 2 cups Straus European style full fat yogurt (or beaten full fat yogurt
- 1 clove grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- First make my kheema. Set aside when finished.
- Make your garlic yogurt dressing by mixing all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble tacos by heating 2-3 tortillas on a pan until fully heated.
- Remove from pan when finished heating and place on a plate.
- Layer tortillas with chopped greens, kheema, cilantro, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos as well as a fresh squeeze of lime.
- Drizzle garlic yogurt dressing on top. Serve and enjoy!