Tandoori Chicken & Avocado Chutney Taquitos
- 1 cup of Tandoori chicken chopped
- 4 Positively Plantain tortillas use code RAODYRECIPES for 20% off or use grain-free tortillas of choice
- Melted coconut oil for brushing tortillas
- Avocado chutney for stuffing taquitos
- Handful of shredded pepper jack cheese optional
- Chopped cilantro chopped tomatoes, chopped red onions, lime wedges, crumbled feta, and chopped jalapeños for garnish
- Make tandoori chicken ahead of time and chop into smaller pieces.
- Make avocado chutney ahead of time and set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat 4 tortillas on a pan until warm and pliable.
- Add a few pieces of chicken, shredded cheese, and 3-4 dollops of avocado chutney on each tortilla in the middle. Don’t overstuff as you’ll want to roll these tightly.
- Roll tightly and place seal side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Carefully brush outer surface rolled tortilla with coconut oil.
- Repeat steps 5-7 with the rest of the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and garnish with toppings of choice. Serve immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!