Spicy Paneer “Bruschetta”
- 6 oz Sach Foods grass-fed habanero paneer cut lengthwise in half and then each half cut into 2 thinner slices (will result in 4 rectangular pieces)
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion optional
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamarind date chutney make ahead of time
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp avocado oil for air frying or baking
- Air fry paneer pieces in avocado oil at 400 for 15 minutes or bake in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. You may also choose to grill the paneer!
- While paneer is cooking, toss chopped tomatoes, chopped red onions, chopped cilantro, chaat masala, salt, pepper, olive oil in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Remove paneer when finished cooking and place each piece on a dish.
- Spoon tomato mixture on top of each piece, followed by a drizzle of tamarind date chutney.
- Reserve any extra tomato topping and chutney in bowls at the side.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!