Eggplant Feta Bake
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or salt of choice
- 1 large eggplant
- Crumbled feta
- 16 oz jar of Rao’s marinara sauce or make your own
- 1 tablespoon of greek seasoning or use a mix of dried oregano, garlic, black pepper, cinnamon, parsley, dill, thyme, nutmeg
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the eggplant in 1/4 inch slices
- Lay the slices on a baking sheet and coat in salt, seasoning, and olive oil
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until eggplant is cooked through
- Remove and layer eggplant slices evenly in a casserole dish. Alternate between eggplant, and tomato sauce. Add feta crumbles on top.
- Bake in the oven for another 10 minutes. Remove and garnish with parsley. Let sit for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!