Arugula Date & Almond Salad
- 1 container of pre-washed arugula approximately 5 oz
- ½ cup of high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 5-6 Medjool dates chopped
- A handful of slithered almonds
- Shaved pecorino to taste if you are dairy-free you can leave this out!
- Juice of one lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lay the greens on a large salad plate or platter
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- Chop dates into small pieces
- Sprinkle dates slithered almonds on a bed of greens
- Drizzle dressing on top of leaves and mix well
- Top with shaved pecorino or cheese of choice. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!