Flaxseed Breakfast Bowl
- 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
- 3-4 tablespoons of flaxseed meal or ground flaxseeds
- 1-2 cups pecan milk or milk of choice
- A handful of fresh berries
- Shredded coconut to taste
- A handful of nuts to taste
- Soak ground flaxseed meal in the milk of choice overnight (for 8-12 hours)
- Remove in the morning and add more milk if dry (make to your desired consistency)
- Stir in honey or maple syrup
- Heat in the microwave if you want to eat it warm
- Top with berries, shredded coconut, and a handful of pecans or nuts. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!