A simple solution for a Sunday dinner alongside a clean protein to wind down the weekend. Brussels are roasted at high heat in @pureindianfoods curry powder, smoked paprika, and a little local @bayareabeecompany honey to balance the flavors. Sweet, smoky, and savory, with crispy layers that will definitely keep you coming back for more.
Golden Honey Roasted Brussels
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts ends trimmed, halved
- 1.5 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the halved brussel sprouts to a with olive oil and all spices/ seasonings.
- Place them on the baking sheet.
- Roast the brussel sprout for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove, squeeze fresh lemon juice on top (optional), and serve immediately. Enjoy!