I love repurposing proteins in different ways, especially during a busy work week or during something like Whole30 which requires a lot of prep and planning! This makes it a LOT easier. One of my favorite things to do is to repurpose Kheema into fun, colorful and nutritious bowls with healthy fats, protein, lots of veggies/fiber, and low glycemic starches. All you have to do is roast some potatoes or sweet potatoes, grab some greens, chop up some crunchy veggies and jalapeños if you want to make it bold, and grab a good helping of kheema and you have yourself a balanced meal. I love adding some avocado chutney to the top for added flavor and a “dressing” concept! Let me know if you give this a try. Enjoy!
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 cup kheema recipe here; prep ahead of time
- 1 cup greens
- 1/2 cup roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes or other root veggie chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh veggies I love adding tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, jalapenos, carrots or anything else!
- 1/4 cup avocado chutney recipe here; prep ahead of time
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro for garnish
- First place salad greens in a large, shallow bowl.
- Then add your kheema, and roasted potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Then add your chopped veggies.
- Finally add your chutney in the middle and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!
Delicious! Definitely putting this in the rotation of my regular meals.
So glad you like it!