By Shivangi Rao
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large red bell peppers or 5 small red bell peppers
- 1 cup raw or roasted walnuts
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses or more to taste. Get a pomegranate molasses with no sugar added! I like Sadaf's Pomegrante Molasses or Just Date Syrup’s Just Pomegranate Syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Aleppo pepper cayenne pepper, or crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut bell peppers in 2-inch slices.
- Lay on a lined baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on top.
- Place in oven and roast until fully roasted and slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Add all ingredients listed above along with roasted red peppers in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately with pita or veggies! Note: Keeps in the fridge in an airtight container for 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!