By Shivangi Rao
- 1 medium head cauliflower cored and roughly chopped
- 1 package of fresh riced cauliflower or one medium cauliflower riced
- 2 large Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 small Persian cucumbers chopped
- 1 large bunch parsley chopped
- 1 large handful of fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon or more to taste
- 1 tsp pink or sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Sauté cauliflower rice on a pan with a little olive oil on medium heat for just 4-5 minutes until cooked but not soft.
- Let cauli rice cool.
- Combine with all ingredients listed above and mix well.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve immediately!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!