Spicy Parsnip Chips
- 5-6 parsnips
- 2 tablespoons melted grass-fed butter ghee, coconut oil, or cooking oil of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and peel the parsnips. Chop the parsnips into 1/2 inch round discs.
- Lay parsnip pieces on a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Add melted ghee or coconut oil, along with all spices, on top of parsnips.
- Massage oil and spices into parsnips with your hands.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until they are crispy/browned on outside and cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!