Raody Masala Cashews
- 2 cups of raw cashews
- 1 tsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chat masala
- Heat pan on low heat. Add ghee to pan and coat evenly.
- Add raw cashews to pan and roast for 8-10 minutes, sauteeing frequently to avoid burning of the cashews.
- Once they are golden brown, turn off the heat and let the cashews cool down.
- Once cashews are cooled, add salt and all seasonings. Mix well to coat cashews evenly.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste, and serve!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!