Indian Spiced Rainbow Potatoes
- 1 bag of mini round rainbow potatoes I get them from Whole Foods
- Olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 cloves grated garlic
- Handful chopped cilantro for garnish optional
- Grate the garlic.
- Put the oil in a small mixing bowl. Add in all dry spices (including Indian spices listed in ingredients, salt, pepper, etc.) and mix in with the oil.
- Wash the potatoes and dry them.
- Place them on a baking sheet. Pour the oil & spice mixture on top of the potatoes. Massage it into all potatoes using your hands so that all potatoes are evenly coated with spices and oil. Add extra salt if necessary on top after you are done.
- Set oven to 400 degrees F. Once heated, put the tray of potatoes in the oven. Roast for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!