Nut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons solid coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup or 1/3 cup organic raw honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I use brands that do contain alcohol
- 1 cup almond flour or 1 tablespoon coconut flour I use Bob’s Red Mill brand – either flour works, just depends on personal preference
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Combine the coconut oil and the pure maple syrup to a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Then, to the same wet mixture, add the egg and vanilla extract. Finally, add the almond butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt to make your dry flour mixture.
- Add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir together until combined.
- Take out one tablespoon at a time of the batter and gently mold it into the shape you want (mine are usually slightly flat and round).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve warm!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!