Almond Flour Loaf
This recipe is adapted from Elana’s Pantry Simple Bread recipe
- 2.5 cups fine blanched almond flour I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or salt of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons organic honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the honey and apple cider vinegar to the whisked eggs.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a small loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let bread cool and serve with butter or anything you like!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!