Summer Peach Parfait Bowl
- 1 peach sliced
- 1 handful of walnuts chopped or whole
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 3-4 cups of whole milk yogurt or any other yogurt of your choice
- Slice peaches.
- In a bowl, toss peaches with cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Heat pan on low-medium heat.
- Add butter to the pan and lay slices of peaches on melted butter.
- Let peaches caramelize for 5-7 minutes, flipping occasionally. They should be slightly browned on each side.
- Pour yogurt into a bowl. Lay sliced caramelized peaches on top, and sprinkle some additional cinnamon if desired. Add walnuts or any other nuts/granola of your choice. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!