Indian Curried Sweet Potato Noodles
- 10-13 oz package of sweet potato noodles I get mine from Whole Foods or spiralize 2-3 sweet potatoes yourself!
- 3 tsp of curry powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5-2 tsp of salt to taste
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 cups of greens or any veggies you want to use
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsps of cooking oil of choice coconut oil is my preference
- Cilantro for garnish optional
- Spiralize sweet potato noodles
- Heat nonstick pan on medium. Add in coconut oil and let it coat the pan evenly. Add minced garlic and saute until golden brown in the oil.
- Add sweet potato noodles along with all seasonings (curry powder, red chili powder, salt).
- Mix well using tongs and let sweet potato noodles cook until al dente.
- Add in greens on top and fold into noodles. Cover pan for 2-3 minutes and let noodles cook down more.
- Once greens have wilted down and noodles are cooked through, add a can of coconut milk. Let everything cook in the milk for another 2-3 minutes. Mix using tongs intermittently.
- Add in any additional spice (red chili powder would work best for heat!) and salt to taste once everything is cooked well. Squeeze lemon juice on top and garnish with cilantro if you would like (optional). Serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!