Jamaican Red Cauliflower Rice
- 2 packets frozen riced cauliflower I get mine from Whole Foods or rice your own cauliflower!
- 2 tsp adobo seasoning
- 2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp organic tomato paste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or cooking oil of choice
- 2 small-medium bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 can of organic coconut milk full fat
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat pot on medium heat. Add coconut oil to the pot and let it coat the surface evenly.
- Add onions, garlic, bay leaves, adobo seasoning, cayenne and saute in pan until onions cook down.
- Add in tomato paste and continue to saute.
- Add frozen riced cauliflower to pot. Cover with lid and let it steam and cook through for 5-10 minutes (stir intermittently).
- Add coconut milk and continue to cover and stir intermittently (may take up to 15 minutes if using frozen cauliflower rice).
- Adjust seasonings at the end to your taste (especially spice and salt & pepper).
- Once cauliflower rice is cooked fully, serve hot with Jerk Chicken!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!