Lemon Poppyseed Loaf
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 cups fine blanched almond flour I use Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or salt of choice
- •1 teaspoon baking soda
- •3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2-3/4 cup organic honey lightly sweetened; add more if you want a sweeter loaf
- Zest from 2 lemons about 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl (almond flour, cassava flour, baking soda, salt, poppy seeds.
- In a separate bowl, beat and whisk eggs. Add in all other wet ingredients (honey, lemon zest, melted coconut oil) and mix well.
- Slowly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cover the loaf pan with aluminum foil. Place back in the oven and bake covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool with the foil removed.
- Enjoy with salted butter or extra honey drizzled on top!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!