Mini Sweet Potato Parathas (Buttered Indian Flatbread)
By Shivangi Rao
- 1 15 oz can of unsweetened sweet potato puree make sure to get canned sweet potato without BPA lining!
- 4 cups cassava flour I used Terrasoul Superfoods Cassava Flour when making this because it was all I could find in the store, but usually use Otto’s Cassava Flour. Depending on the brand of your Cassava flour, you may need more than 4 cups! See instructions for guidance.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cumin powder or cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 serrano chili chopped finely optional
- A handful of chopped cilantro optional
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!