Roasted Za’atar Broccolini with Feta and Olives
By Shivangi Rao
- 2 bunches of fresh broccolini with bottoms removed about 12-15 stems
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Za’atar seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 10 pitted kalamata olives sliced in half
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay broccolini stems on a lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, and sprinkle za’atar, salt, and pepper on top. Use hands to massage oil and spices into veggies.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or as long as it takes for veggies to be fork tender and tops are slightly browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with feta, chopped olives, and crushed red pepper. Squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice on top if you’d like (optional). Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @raodyrecipes if you like it!